Stretching the Dollar

Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally!

I have honestly been considering having a coupon exchange for several months now and it is finally coming to fruition! When clipping coupons for my family, I started thinking how I was wasting the coupons I do not use or need. I know so many families want to save a penny here and there, and I am no different. So, as a ministry I have decided to clip coupons every week or whenever coupons come my way via mail, email, etc. not just for my family and me, but for others too. And, after the coupons are clipped, I will post them on this blog for people to see and let me know if there are coupons that could be of use to them.

I am really praying that this will take off as I am always desiring to find ways to help others. Feel free to share this site with your family and friends too.

Blessings
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment