Stretching the Dollar

Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

...and now back to regular blogging..

Well, where in the world I have been, you ask? Ugh. I couldn't believe it was a month since I have last posted something on here. Wanna take a guess what I have been doing? And please don't guess on vacation (that would be a dream). No, I have been working my tail off for a month straight more or less. Next time when I accept the "position" to be in charge an entire doctor's office, please hold me back! Oh my goodness. About a month ago, I became the only full-time person for my doctor's office (transcription). Cool right? Yea, but can be very hectic and stressful. I have literally had no life outside of work for a month now. Yes, I have done some things, but really, "life" has been on hold. Lots of late nights, and long hours. I was the only one working over the 4th weekend! Go figure!

Anyway, I am jumping back into the blog world (with a second blog, too..check it out) and that's my final answer. :)

*I really do like my job, just very stressful at times

No comments:

Post a Comment