Stretching the Dollar

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, July 29, 2010

SAY CHEESE :)

Pictures tell a story; capture the moment - that once-in-a-lifetime smile, innocence of a child. I have always loved taking pictures, especially since my daughter has been born (13 years go..hence LOTS of pictures) and since becoming an aunt several times over.

Four years ago, my really good friend, Andrea, took my wedding pictures and created an album on Shutterfly.com for me. Since then, I have used Shutterfly several times and have been very pleased with their service. I also like the fact that you can order on Shutterfly and pick your pictures up at participating Target stores!

Shutterfly has a deal right now for 25 FREE pictures until July 30 (unfortunately, that is not a lot of time) when you use the code PRINTSNOW or check this out, too - says you can get 50 prints shipped for free with SHIPPRINTS exp. August 4, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment