Stretching the Dollar

Share/Bookmark

Monday, July 26, 2010

BLOG EXPLANATION

So, I have had some people tell me they are confused about my blog. So let me try to explain what I am trying to do.

My daughter, Amanda, and I clip coupons out for us every week and I found that I was "wasting" a lot of coupons that I do not use/need, and I did not like that. So, I thought why not offer the unused coupons to family and friends? Thus, Coupons~A Meyer Ministry was born. On this blog, I have already clipped, printed, etc the coupons and have them in a folder waiting to send off to anyone who could use them/need them. I am willing to mail them to anyone who asks. There is NO cost to the person requesting the coupons; my heart's desire is just to help others out saving money.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment